N.E.D.

N.E.D.
Network.Engineer.Dj.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Here you go.


To be honest I'm kind of embarrassed to post some of these due to how old some might be but if i had the time i would have been posting these individually during the week. But come check out the blog every couple of days I'll mostly have posts just like these(:

Duck Sauce - Barbara Streishand (O-God Remix)
This track has been on repeat since i got my hands on it i cant wait for the original to come out!

Kelis - 4th Of July (Fireworks)(Burns Remix)

i really like the hook in this one. its one of my favorites right now.

Lady Gaga - Alejandro (Skrillex Club Mix)

Skkrillex has been killing it lately! at first i didn't like the idea of Sonny Moore doing this kind of stuff but he really surprised me.

Don Rimini - All About (Original Mix)
This track just makes me feel like being at a massive party1 hence Nlarge Your Parties. Don Rimini never disappoints this sound just sounds familiar to me without having heard it before but in a good way.

The Disco Villains - Crickets (Dopefish Remix)

The Disco Villains - Crickets (Peacetreaty Remix)

I Didn't know which crickets remix to post so i tried deciding which one was better so i put both because they're both awesome in their own way

Classixx - I'll Get You (Gigamesh Remix)
I was always a fan of Gigamesh & Classixx i don't know why i barely came across this.

Vnn

Posted By : The N

No comments:

Post a Comment