N.E.D.

N.E.D.
Network.Engineer.Dj.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Im baaack;)



so I kind of gave up on this blog but just noticed that I got a bunch of views while I was off this blog so I decided to get back on it and to start posting music for everyone that's still reading. For all the electro, indie dance,nu disko, house fans and djs that read the blog ill try to keep the words minimum and the tracks max. so here you go I got all the tracks that I would have posted while I was gone and a few oldies.

The Chemical Brothers - Swoon (Boys Noize Summer Mix)

Jack Beats - Out Of Body (Original Mix)


Fake Blood - I Think I Like It (Tommie Sunshine & Figure Ec$tacy Remix)

Katy Perry ft Snoop Dogg - California Gurls (MSTRKRFT Remix)


Luis La Roche - Sunshine Hotel (Original Mix)

Zedd - The Anthem (Lucky Date Remix)


Scanners - We Never Close Our Eyes (Designer Drugs Remix)


Scanners - We Never Close Our Eyes (LAZRtag Remix)

Designer Drugs - Riot! (Stereoheroes Remix)


Bloc Party - One More Chance (Alex Metric Remix)

Aaren San - Apes from Space (Dirtyloud Remix)

Underhall - Digithall (Stereoheroes Remix)

Dada Life - Just Bleep Me (Satisfaction)

The Mould - Getto (Volatile Remix)


Michael Jackson - Say Say Say (Moonchild Bootleg)



so I'll just leave it there for now to make it up to the people that have actually still been following(:

Vnn

Posted by: The N

P.s excuse the zippyshare links D:

No comments:

Post a Comment